These particulars are for guidance purposes only, do not form part of any contract and should not be relied upon as statements of fact. Whilst care has been taken in their preparation the vendor and their advisers, GVA NI, shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracies. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through this firm.
GVA NI and the Vendor/Lessor give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute nor constitute any part of an offer or a contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
- The particulars, various plans, references to condition, necessary permission for use and occupation, photographs, descriptions and measurements have been carefully prepared, but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers/Lessees shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. No omission, accidental error or misperception shall be a ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the Contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
- In respect of new homes these particulars were prepared from preliminary plans and specifications and are intended as a guide as final finishes may vary.
- Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor GVA NI nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
- Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all the negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.