GVA NI is a specialist provider of property agency and property consultancy services. GVA NI’s Quality Management System has been developed using the principles of I.S. EN ISO 9001:2008 and is based on well-tried and proven practices of the company.
The aim of GVA NI’s Quality Management System is to ensure that all projects are managed, resourced and administered to a consistent high quality and to fulfil Client requirements.
The Board of Directors of GVA NI are totally committed to following the principles as set out in the 9001/2008 Standard as follows:
- By ensuring that the requirements of its clients are met in full, and by endeavouring to enhance the overall service to clients to ensure that they are fully satisfied with the service.
- By ensuring that its entire staff is given sufficient training and development support to provide for fully competent staff/teams.
- By working closely with its clients to develop and maintain first class relationships.
- Through its management and staff being committed to the policy of continuous improvement of the Organisation and its Customer Services.
- Through a commitment to being an efficient and profitable organisation by following good work practice in all areas of its operation.
- By planning and establishing measurable objectives based on its Quality Policy for the ongoing development of the company and its customers. These objectives are regularly reviewed and measured by management.